Wednesday, October 1, 2014

W2SB #10: Paved with Paw Prints

Happy October!  Inspired by National Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, Words 2 Scrap By's October Challenge theme is "The road to my heart is paved with paw prints."  This really hits home for me.  My four rescue pups are pictured at the top right of this blog.  It all started when I brought a stray home at age 6 and I've been happily adopting ever since!  So, with the fondest memories and many paw prints on my heart, this card is for Tinkerbelle, B.D., Beau, Josie, Abe, Chloe, Bailey, and Harley - for ending many of my days with dog slobber :-)


Supplies
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill
DP:  Bo Bunny Happy Tails Collection
Image:  Mo's Digital Pencil "Lazy Mutt"
Sentiment:  American Arts Stamp "Dog Slobber"
Other:  Copics, The Twinery Red/White Twine, Queen & Co. brad

I hope you'll play along this month ~ there are  some cool stamp prizes courtesy of the very talented Sandy Allnock, founder of Operation Write Home!  Thanks so much for stopping by...Woof!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Annie.

    I love this adorable card! What a fitting tribute to all of your furry friends. :)

    Both of our dogs have been adopted from the local animal shelter. And both have been wonderful pets! So glad to hear you've had similar experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Nice clean graphic design, just the right amount of layers, without being busy, and the color choices are sot on! TFS!

    ReplyDelete