What an appropriate challenge from Words 2 Scrap By for December...Eat, Drink, and Be Merry! I know I'll be eating, drinking, and being merry all month long :-) I just finished decorating the house which makes me very merry!
So, for my card, I had to have a Santa, Christmas Lights, and a Christmas Tree keeping with the decorating theme. I cut a piece of Bazzill red cardstock 2.5" x 5-1/4" and punched three 1-1/2" holes. I traced the holes on my Neenah Solar White cardstock base so I knew where to stamp my images. All images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I scored the red strip on the top and bottom and mounted it over the images. I added a bit of green/white ribbon and stamped the sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. I love this stamp set called "Tis the Season" designed by Julie Ebersole over at Ellen Hutson and I have used it on several Christmas cards already.
I hope you'll play along at W2SB this month and spread the merry! And, who knows, you may be the lucky recipient of an awesome prize package that includes yummy stamps from My Favorite Things! Thanks so much for stopping by ~ we can't wait to see what you create! Happy Holidays!

Hi, Annie.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Just love that Santa in shades... too cute! So glad that you are on our Words 2 Scrap By team!
Great crisp card. Love your windows - great way to unify different images. Didn't I see Sandy color him a la Duck Dynasty?!?!?!
ReplyDelete