Sunday, March 1, 2015

Words 2 Scrap By #15: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb

March 1st and time for a new challenge over at W2SB!  The theme this month is "In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb."  What does the weather look like where you are?  You can probably guess what mine is when I tell you I have three pairs of rubber boots...yes, three!


For my I-Team card, lately I'm loving the color combo of orange and blue.  The DP on my card is from Doodlebug Designs.  I used Elizabeth Craft Designs stickers for the boots, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut.  They were fun to make and so easy - glad I picked them up on another impulse buy!  The sentiment is a perfect fit from Savvy and stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black.  All of the dies are from My Favorite Things. 

I hope you'll play along this month.  Any weather-related project or Lions/Lambs will work.  I hear the hostess this month has a birthday and she is giving out a present.  Don't be late for the party!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun theme & I adore this wonderful card, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, First of all, thanks so much for hosting this weather-inspired Words 2 Scrap By challenge. Secondly, what a fun, cheery card! Love the palette, design, and those adorable galoshes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are just too cute and go perfectly with that cute sentiment! Great papers too!

    ReplyDelete