Tuesday, September 1, 2015

W2SB #21: Ahoy, Matey!!

Well, shiver me timbers, it's time for another creative challenge over at Words 2 Scrap By!  The theme this month is "Ahoy, Matey" in honor of National Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19th.  There's a wonderful prize in our treasure chest from Paper Smooches so we hope you'll play along!

My I-Teamer card for a little inspiration:


My pirate birdie, pirate ship, DSP, and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry.  I printed the pirate birdie twice so I could fussy cut the wing and pirate hat to pop them up.  The buttons were punched with Martha Stewart's button punch to match the striped strip (say that 3 times fast).  Hope everything is "shipshape" in your corner of the world and you'll find some time this month to link up.

Thanks for stopping by ~ we can't wait to see your projects...we're sure "thar be good!"

3 comments:

  1. Blimey, Matey, you've done it again! This is one adorable card, and a great interpretation of our September Words 2 Scrap By challenge! Great idea to pop the wing and hat on your little pirate. And, thanks for hosting such a fun challenge for us at W2SB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute images - and I love how you popped up the winds and hat! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Annie--this is one fantastic card! Love the bright birdie & those buttons!

    ReplyDelete