Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happy "Golden" Holidays

Last post for today...I promise!  The way my crazy schedule has been, it seems that I'm doing all my postings on Thursday for the week.  Whew!

I put together this card while on a metallic craze and although snowflakes are not gold, they look pretty elegant, don't they?  I cut the banner by hand so please don't look too closely :-)

 
 
The layout is based on The Crooked Stamper's Sketch Challenge #10 and I'm actually going to enter this on time...woo hoo!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Here's the stuff I used:
 
Cardstock:  Bazzill, Tim Holtz Metallic Collection (had to use that coupon!)
DSP:  My Mind's Eye "Christmas on Market Street"
Dies:  Lawn Fawn "Stitched Snowflakes"; Little B "Christmas" (sentiment)
Other:  Recollections Gold Glitter enamel dot
 


1 comment:

  1. HA! I cut all my banners by hand, so I'm not saying a word! I recently acquired that MME Market Street paper, and it's really nice. Love all the gold on your card!

    Thanks for playing the Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete