Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Words 2 Craft By: Love & Friendship

Hello, W2CB friends, and welcome to February's Challenge with, of course, a love theme!  You can never have too many love cards for friends and family - any day can be Valentine's Day!



 
I mixed up the medium for this card, using texture paste and a stencil for the wonky tiles and layering felt hearts on top.  Before placing this layer on the DSP, I decided to brush on some gesso for a little different layering effect.  The sentiment was traced with India Ink so it would pop a bit more.

We hope you'll share your works of "heart" with us this month and have a sweet Valentine's Day!  Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Here's the stuff I used:
Cardstock - MFT Kraft
DSP:  Recollections
Stamp(s):  Avery Elle "Thanks a Bunch"
Other:  Hero Arts "Irregular Checkerboard" Stencil, Ranger Texture Paste, Felt Heart Stickers by Recollections, Pitt Black India Ink Pen, and LiquiTex Gesso.

1 comment:

  1. Annie, This is so darn cute! I love the wonky tiles and felt hearts. Really gonna have to remember this for SAS4Kids Valentines next year. :)

    ReplyDelete