Our spring has come at last with the soft laughter of April
suns
and shadow of April showers.
~ Byron Caldwell Smith
This describes our spring weather perfectly. Last week we had 80 degree temperatures; this week the shadows are back!
For my I-Teamer card, I wanted to focus on the wonders of the season when the flowers are springing up and I get to replace my worn out gardening gloves to go play in the dirt.
I used the gorgeous Bold Blooms die set by Julie Ebersole over at Ellen Hutson and die cut red and green colored acetate. The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life and I added some clear Pretty Pink Posh Droplets for a little bit of "rain."
We look forward to seeing your interpretation...please come play with us! Thanks for stopping by :)

The acetate gives your blooms and leaves such a light spring feeling despite the beautiful bold colors. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAnnie, What a sweet card! And, I just love how you used that color acetate. :)
ReplyDelete