Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Beary Good Christmas

Hello again!  Here's another Christmas card to play along with the theme challenge over at Paper Players:


I decided to shake it up a little bit and use pink for a Christmas card...not something I usually do but I like it!  The snowflake die cut (Darice) was layered over the pink card base. I had stamped some small snowflakes with VersaMark Dazzle in the background (hard to see in pic though :(.  The polar bear and sentiment are from MFT.  The inside sentiment reads "Have a Beary Good Christmas."

Thanks so much for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Annie, this is so sweet! I love the pink and the way the black pops! Darling polar bear too...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I love the pink! I am a nontraditional Christmas color lover! The little polar bear is so handsome delivering his gorgeous gift! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie your snowflake background panel is perfect with your sweet polar bear - love the non-traditional pink too! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete