Happy New Year!! The first
Cards in Envy Challenge of 2017 is here and the challenge is to create a card that has snow, snowflakes, or snowmen and includes at least one bird...thus, the theme Snow Birds :) Cards should be flat enough to fit comfortably in an envy for mailing but can be ANY size.
For a little inspiration, my DT card is a single layer card using Neenah Solar White cardstock for the base. I embossed the top half with a Darice snowflake embossing folder, then stamped the letters, snowman, and bird with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the happy little guy and sweet bird with Copics. For a finishing touch, I added some glittery Martha Stewart snowflakes I found in my stash and used Faber Castell Whipped Spackle for the snowy bank to ground the snowman and letters. Snow much sparkle!
We hope you'll play along with our Snow Birds challenge! The challenge will close on Sunday, January 15th.
I'd also like to link this up to another one of my favorite challenges,
Shopping our Stash, where the theme is "Winter Wonderland" but not Christmas. Thanks "snow" much for stopping by!
Hi Annie! Your cute snowman makes me smile! Such a cheery card. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Annie! I just love what you did with that snowman. For some reason, I struggled with this one, but not you. This card is so darn cute. :)
ReplyDelete