It has NOT been very warm around here yet so I had to reach for some "warm" memories. One of those was a trip to Sedona, Arizona. It was very warm there but extremely beautiful with the flaming sunset slipping behind the breathtaking red rock.
On a Neenah Solar White card base, I stamped the abstract swipe (MFT) in Memento's Potter's Clay ink. Masked that off and stamped the "sun" with Altnew's Halftone Circle using Memento's Tangelo and Dandelion inks. I finished it off with a cactus die cut and sentiment from The Stamps of Life.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm hoping the temperature makes it over 60 degrees tomorrow 😎


Gorgeous! Love the textures & layers on this great CAS design, Annie! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you used the Halftone Circle and the abstract swipe here. SO genius! And the punny sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteI love this card! It's so simple and just absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteLove the texture of the sun ... radiates heat! Such a warm scene. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteLove your trio of warm elements. They are perfect together. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.
ReplyDelete