Thursday, June 28, 2018

Hello Friend!

Hi friends!  I have a card today for a couple of challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #343
The Card Concept #96 (Inspired by colors, table sign, and gold elements)



I thought the FMS sketch was perfect for a clean and layered look for this card.  I painted a watercolor wash with SU Calypso Coral and gold heat embossed the big sentiment from Mama Elephant. I layered the watercolor piece onto Tim Holtz Gold Metallic cardstock.  The DSP border is from SU Painted With Love that I've been hoarding saving since Valentines Day!  I finished the card off with Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Confetti. I love those colors from TCC's awesome photo inspiration!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm loving all these touches of gold. They are so elegant! And your pairing of that fun DSP with the watercolor wash is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love combining sketch and inspiration challenges, too! So love our watercolor panel and the gorgeous golden sentiment. Can see why you were saving that beautiful DP....such a pretty complement to your beautiful sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that water color wash & the gold! Not to mention that tiled area at the bottom of your card! A STUNNING CARD!!! ;) SUPER JOB on the challenge!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! Love the colors with the gold...so elegant. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card! All the gold and those great colors make it perfect for the Card Concept Challenge. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! That sentiment is just awesome and perfect for this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! And that sentiment is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete