The stamp set is called 'Good Times' and is from the newest release by Julie. And for a change, I used almost every stamp in the set for this card. The images were simply colored with Copics because that's how I roll...simply. I layered a scrap of MFT DSP before adding the die cuts. The balloons, little French bulldog with shades, and the beep beep sentiment were all popped up before adding some sequins to the party. The inside sentiment says "Let the GOOD TIMES roll."
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great week and a fun Father's Day this weekend. I'm going to have lunch with my son who is an absolute awesome Dad to my DGS...so proud!
Hugs,
Annie



Super cute card! I just placed an order for this set.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun with the bright colours! Love how you coloured in the sentiment. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card..love the paper background which goes perfect with the mod feel of the card. Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week over at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteI saw this set on Michele's blog and thought "HOW CUTE!"...and I am thinking the same thing with your card! HOW CUTE! Adorable images and our colors make it even more fun! Thanks for playing with us this week!
ReplyDeleteSuper duper cute, Annie! I love that fun little birthday scene you created and the dog with the sunglasses just makes me smile. So adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteAnnie! So good to see you out and about. Congrats on the win... your card is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elizabeth! It's good to be crafting again. I pray all is well with you too!
Delete