Thursday, December 29, 2016

Cheers to 2017!

Happy New Year!  I finished my New Year's cards today so thought I'd post one of them for the latest Casology Challenge:



I had bought this stamp set from Ellen Hutson before Christmas.  It's called "Advent" and designed by Julie.  I loved the blocked, shadowy (is that a word? :) sentiments and knew it would be perfect for a Happy New Year's card.  The champagne glasses were colored with Copics and dotted with a blender pen for bubbles in the glass.  The floating bubbles were stamped in a light blue ink, filled in with Glossy Accents, then sprinkled with Fairy Dust glitter.  The sentiment was stamped in Versamark on a black scrap and heat embossed with white detail EP.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~ Cheers and Happiest of New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you too Ann, and a very happy New Year! This sentiment is so strong - looks so dramatic on that black strip, and I just love how it's flanked by those glasses of bubbly goodness! Stunning composition! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sparkly champagne bubbles floating away - terrific card, Annie! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete