Monday, November 7, 2016

Cards in Envy: Just Pumpkins

Happy Monday, CIE friends!  It's the first Monday of the month and time for another timely challenge from Cards in Envy!  The theme this time around is "Just Pumpkins" and your card should feature at least one pumpkin.  As usual, your card (any size) should fit comfortably in an envy for mailing.

My DT card is featuring just one big pumpkin with a Thanksgiving theme, but any theme is welcome (Thank You, Birthday, Thinking of You, etc.):

We hope you'll share your pumpkin cards with us!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Below is a list of the products I used:

Cardstock:  Gina K. Sandy Beach & Ellen Hutson Natural White
Ink:  MFT Kraft, VersaFine Vintage Sepia, & Distress Carved Pumpkin & Vintage Photo
Dies:  Sizzix Pumpkin (Rachael Bright), Spellbinders Romantic Vine, and The Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles
Stamps:  Hero Arts (sentiment) & Stampendous (text background)
Stencil:  Memory Box Sprinkle Dots


4 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin card is stunning, Annie! I love every detail especially your beautiful inking of the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! I love this gorgeous pumpkin and those great background designs behind it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is embossing wonderfulness!!! I love this idea and may have to CASE this!! Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, This is just so pretty! Not only do I love that pumpkin, but I also love that pretty dp. :)

    ReplyDelete