I don't have a lot of Stampin' Up stamp sets, but this is absolutely one of my favorites. I just love the sketchy, happy look and thought she was perfect for today. I created the background with masking fluid for the white sea foam to separate the water from the sand. I used Distress Oxide Broken China for the water and then dabbed it with a wet cloth for some variation. The sand is Distress Oxide Vintage Photo with some beach pebbles stamped in for good measure. I sprayed the entire card front with MFT Sheer Shimmer Spray and added some clear water droplets (Pretty Pink Posh, I think).
I'd also like to enter the Shopping Our Stash Challenge # 344 - National Dress Day featuring a dress.
Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you have a great week!


This is a set I still have to use, but I love how you used it here.
ReplyDeleteOh this is wonderful! I too wanted to use this stamp set for this challenge, but couldn't make it work - you've totally nailed it! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
ReplyDeleteWow, had to come see this beach scene-- incredible job! I am so impressed by your take on the FMS sketch! My mind seldom has that "eye"... that's real talent! Thank you for sharing last challenge at Shopping Our Stash.
ReplyDeleteThis card is sooo perfect for FMS... love the feel. So refreshing... I love the dancing sketch. I seriously need to check out Stampin' Up. I actually came by to tell you how much I loved your cute (an perfectly colored!) baby card this week at Paper Players... just great!
ReplyDeleteLove this Annie - such a great take on the sketch, very clever and I agree, a beautiful set.
ReplyDelete