When I thought of FIT for the cue, my mind went to clothes. And if you're an Easter Bunny, I guess it goes to tails??
This stamp set (Taylored Expressions "If Bunnies Could Talk") made me laugh out loud in the craft store this weekend, so of course, I had to get it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!


This is too funny! It made me lol, too! Your coloring is great!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable interpretation of the cue this week! I love it! Thanks for playing along with CASology!
ReplyDeleteHa! That is a great sentiment - and perfect for the challenge cue! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
ReplyDeleteI need this card! I would frame it. My brother just mentioned this comment to me last week--he said you don't know how many times you asked me that question! LOL! TOO FUNNY! XX
ReplyDelete