Sunday, March 4, 2018

The Paper Players #383: A Theme Challenge from Jaydee

Welcome back, Paper Players!  It's March and Spring is coming!  Our talented Jaydee has the perfect theme to get you in the mood too!

At first I thought about just flowers but then my mind quickly went to Easter too - another fun holiday I love making cards for!


The cute bunny peeking out of the flower basket is a digi from Dee Dee's Digis that I found on my computer but don't ever remember using it.  I colored it first with Tombow Markers and then added shading with Prismacolor Pencils.  My poor eyes have a little bit of trouble with teeny tiny areas to color, so pencils with sharp points help me out there.  The card base was embossed with a Cuttlebug plaid embossing folder and the DSP was in my scrap bin.  The sentiment on the front is from The Stamps of Life.  ✓Check - one Easter card done!

For some wonderful springtime inspiration, check out the DT's blogs:


The Paper Players Design Team
And just a few rules:
  1. Create a new paper project.
  2. Upload your project to your blog with a link back to The Paper Players.
  3. Provide a direct link to your blog post for your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than FOUR challenges (including ours).
  5. HAVE FUN!
Thanks for visiting today ~ Have a wonderful week!





10 comments:

  1. Love your basket of blooms and the CUTE bunny! Adorable spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I feel I've barely recovered from Christmas and here you are stamping up large for Easter! Very cute wee bunny and such a bright, cheerful colour palette. Have a great week, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spring colors in your plaid papers and the sweet bunny with the flowers in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little basket full of bunny is adorable! You rocked those colored pencils, the shading is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie your bunny basket is adorable and I love the Spring plaid that compliments it beautifully. Such a fresh and vibrant spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie your bunny basket is adorable and I love the Spring plaid that compliments it beautifully. Such a fresh and vibrant spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little bunny in a basket is adorable, Annie! You've colored it perfectly, and I love the fresh spring plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’ve done a lovely job coloring with pencils—I can never get the color as consistent as you’ve done. Such a cute bunny and I love those spring plaids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty card!
    thank you so much Ann for your comment in my blog
    hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie, I just love that pink /plaid embossed background! The plaid paper is just perfect to showcase that adorable basket full of flowers and that sweet bunny! Your coloring is fantastic! I know what you mean about the old eyes! I need to work more with colored pencils. Copic are my go to. I sure hope you are having a lovely week! XX

    ReplyDelete