Welcome back, Paper Players! Spring really sprung last week! There were so many beautiful entries and it made us all long for warmer and sunnier days. Our wonderful hostess this week for the Color Challenge is Joanne and she wants us all to think Pink:
For me, it was perfect timing. A friend had asked me to make invites for her DIL's baby shower in April and the big reveal told us it was going to be a girl. It was also a little bit of a first for me, making multiples of the same card which I usually do not do very often! Once I figured out the "assembly line" technique, it was a lot of fun!
I had leftover DSP after the 30 invitations, so I made banners, raindrops for the shower "cloud," candy wrappers, water bottle wrappers, and baby rattles too! To keep the construction a bit easier, I used the darling Ella the Elephant digi image from Pink Gem Designs and a pretty simple layout.
Please check out the other team members' blogs for some awesome "pinkness:"
The Paper Players Design Team
And just a few rules:
Create a new paper project.
Upload your project to your blog with a link back to The Paper Players.
Provide a direct link to your blog post for your challenge entry.
Please link your card to no more than FOUR challenges (including ours).
HAVE FUN!
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful week of crafting! Daylight Savings Time starts here today. Although we lose an hour, that extra hour of daylight and Vitamin D at the end of the day just makes me happy!
Such a QT...love that image and the gingham paper too!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, this is ADORABLE!!!!!! I can not believe you made 30 of these beautiful cards! WOW! That little elephant is just precious I know everyone loved these cute invitations & shower goodies! Have a lovely week! XX
ReplyDeleteAdorable in spades! Love that cute wee elephant, the sweet look on her face, surrounded by her bird friends. Lovely colouring and great design.
ReplyDeleteOh Annie, this card is the cutest thing ever! I love the gingham, the polka dots, that sweet elephant, all of it! And you made 30 of these? Plus decorations? I am uber-impressed!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! 30 of these adorable cards plus all those decorations?! You’re amazing! This little Ellie is adorable and the gingham paper is such a sweet companion! Pink perfection!
ReplyDelete#iheartthiscard I love the polka dots. i love the gingham. i love that elephant. heck.. I love it all and I bet the DIL you made them for loved them, too!
ReplyDeleteMy commenting on the gallery got away with me last week so I'm late to the comment party I'm afraid - please forgive me! This card is adorable with a capital 'A' Annie - the colouring on your elephant is fabulous, and the gorgeous gingham is the perfect backdrop. And you made 30?! Wow! I'm sure this will be a baby shower to remember. Thanks for making such a fabulous card for my pink challenge too!
ReplyDelete