Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Paper Players #400: The Celebration Continues!

Welcome Paper Players!  It's the second week of our 400th Challenge Celebration!  There are a ton of prizes that will be rewarded via Random.org and if you haven't played yet, come visit us!  You can check out all the details, Challenge Guidelines and a list of our generous sponsors' prizes on the original post HERE! 

So, to continue with the celebration, how about a little slice of lime, glittery salt on the rim, and a margarita for some inspiration?  I know my brother will appreciate a Fiesta for his birthday!


The fab margarita shaker (die & window) are from My Favorite Things layered over Stampin' Up's Bubbles & Fizz DSP and the Hero Arts Fiesta sentiment repeatedly stamped in Catherine Pooler ink colors with the Misti. The lime wedge is from Stampin Up's Lemon Zest stamp set and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins finished off the drink.  Cheers!

There's more celebrating going on over at the other DT Members' blogs.  Check them out!



Don't forget, you can enter up to two projects for a chance to win one of the fabulous prizes!  Come join us for our 400th Challenge Celebration!  

I'd also like to link up this birthday card over at Seize the Birthday Anything Goes with Sequins Topping:



Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. You are making my mouth water and I can almost taste the lime. Lol Great shaker card, what a celebration. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge this week.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party fiesta - I love it. The fresh colours you've used really zing and the repeated words - magic! Just looking at this card makes me wish it was Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie... love that "beverage" glass... check out TWOFER! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIESTA! I love this margarita shaker glass! Such festive way to celebrate! The repeated sentiment is fantastic! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, I love EVERYTHING about this card! So festive and fun. I live in San Antonio and this is perfect inspiration for our Fiesta celebration. So happy to be able to join you all again this week for the 400th celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party on Annie - what a fabulous shaker card and I love the zingy lime colour! I feel the need for a cocktail coming on!!

    ReplyDelete