Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Gone Batty!
It's a good day today! Double stamp day at my local espresso stand and I made a Halloween card for the latest CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:
Next to Christmas, Halloween cards are my favorite cards to make! I thought this sketch was perfect for my little bats:
The not-so-scary bat and sentiment are from a stamp set by Taylored Expressions. I love all the little faces that come with the set. I did a very simple Copic coloring job and added Glossy Accents to the eyeballs. When it was too late, I realized I did not use Copic-friendly cardstock (it bled through badly), so I cut a stitched rectangle and mounted it on a Graphite card base from Memory Box. Problem solved!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Annie, This is adorable and a fabulous interpretation of that sketch! Well done, my friend. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sybrina!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteOh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDelete