Hi friends! I was able to make a couple of cards this morning. It had been about a week and I swear I go through withdrawal if I can't play along with some challenges. I had a birthday card to make for a very sweet young girl that is turning 21 for the first time :). The Shopping our Stash Challenge #266 is to USE NUMBERS and the Die Cuttin Divas' Challenge #280 is BIRTHDAY and I'll be linking this up to both of them:
I stamped the background text (MFT) in Lawn Fawn's Hippo gray ink and layered it onto Memory Box's Graphite cardstock. The rainbow-colored balloons were die cut (MFT) and watercolored with Distress Inks. I also sprayed them with Modge Podge Hi-Shine to seal in the color and add some shine. The silver balloon was heat embossed with PK Glitz Embossing Powder. I die cut the numbers three times with Memory Box's Typewriter Numbers, layered them on top of each other, and attached to the special silver balloon. Finally, the sentiment (MFT) was heat embossed on a black cardstock scrap, trimmed into a banner, and popped up over the balloon strings.
That's it for today. I hope you're having a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Hello, and thank you for playing at Shopping Our Stash! I am loving your bright colors against that background. (I go through withdrawals as well if I don't craft-- this is like our support group!!!)😁
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous birthday card!! Love the bright colors!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
ReplyDeleteGerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
oh my gosh, what a beautiful card i think this one is going to be kept forever to remember that fab milestone! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (numberical) STASH with us this week! :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie, Saw your fab card in the SOS shout-out post and had to pop in with a congrats!
ReplyDelete