Wednesday, August 10, 2016

W2CB #32 Challenge Starts Today!

Hello W2CB friends!  I had so much fun hosting last month's challenge.  There were so many colorful and inspirational projects.  Thanks so much for playing along!  This month, Words 2 Craft By is offering this quote as a guide:

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
~ Lao Tzu

When I saw this famous quote, I knew I had to acknowledge the 2016 Olympics and all of those athletes that took that single step to start their journey to the games.  Have you been watching??  I have nothing but respect for all the hard work that these folks put into their personal journey.  I walk a few miles every day and sometimes I feel like I should get a medal when I get back home, but that's nothing compared to what they have accomplished!


We hope you'll play along and look forward to reading about your interpretations of our quote.  Thanks so much for visiting today!  If you have time, be sure to head on over to the W2CB blog to see what the other I-Teamers have come up with. 


2 comments:

  1. Annie, I just love your interpretation of this month's words! And, that tone-on-tone map of the United States behind those colorful rings is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I love your card and it's perfect for the Olympics and the theme! So very cool!! I also love the pic of your dogs and love their smiles :-)

    ReplyDelete