Thursday, September 8, 2016

Moo-velous!

Hi there!  I needed another birthday card, so I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches as a jumping off point for my second card today:

Then I shopped my stash for farm animals so I could also play along with Shopping Our Stash's latest challenge (#268) too! 


Here's the stuff I used:
     Cardstock - Bazzill Coconut, Bazzill Licorice
     DSP - The Stamps of Life
     Stamps - Great Impressions
     Dies - My Favorite Things
     Other - Zigs, Judikins white embossing powder

I'll also be linking up to the Live Love Cards September Challenge - Cute Creatures.  Nothing cuter than a big ol' cow holding a balloon!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love that cow and the sentiment! Great colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love all those polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! He is just soooo cute! I love him and that perfectly matched sentiment! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the monochromatic look with the bright red polka-dot paper! Thanks for sharing at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, What fun to see your name and this udderly adorable cow in the SOS gallery this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete