"Every child deserves a champion - an adult who will never
give up on them, who understands the power of connection, and
insists that they become the best that they can possibly be."
Rita F. Pierson, Educator
give up on them, who understands the power of connection, and
insists that they become the best that they can possibly be."
Rita F. Pierson, Educator
Yes, they do! I personally think the best champions a child can have are his/her parents. Of course, there are others...teachers, extended family, pastors, coaches, etc. See the possibilities for this challenge?
For my I-Teamer project, I created a bunch of Lunch Box Notes using scraps, many different stamp sets, and various dies. The backs of the notes are blank for extra handwritten love. I'm going to send these to my son and daughter-in-law so they can stick them in my awesome grandson's lunchbox for a little surprise.

Annie, I just adore these lunchbox notes! What a fun way to bring a little encouragement to your grandson's days. :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable. I used to just throw a slip of paper in my kids lunch box. These are fantastic!!!!!!!!!! I hope mothers all over the world are still doing this. I know when my mom left a little something with my lunch, it made me smile. hugs my friend, :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable. I used to just throw a slip of paper in my kids lunch box. These are fantastic!!!!!!!!!! I hope mothers all over the world are still doing this. I know when my mom left a little something with my lunch, it made me smile. hugs my friend, :)
ReplyDelete