A place to share cardmaking adventures with my furry cardmaking team. Thanks for visiting!
Oh, that's a little rainbow of goodness, right there! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.
Love your smooched rainbow backdrop - it looks absolutely gorgeous!
Fab take on our photo and love little added hearts.Thanks for joining The Card Concept
This is everything I love about watercolor! Beautiful! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!
Beautiful watercolor design! I LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!Take care!Michele
Your card is so gorgeous Ann. A well deserved win. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.
Oh, that's a little rainbow of goodness, right there! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.
ReplyDeleteLove your smooched rainbow backdrop - it looks absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFab take on our photo and love little added hearts.Thanks for joining The Card Concept
ReplyDeleteThis is everything I love about watercolor! Beautiful! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful watercolor design! I LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Michele
Your card is so gorgeous Ann. A well deserved win. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.
ReplyDelete