Hi CIE Friends! Welcome to another fun two week challenge over at
Cards in Envy! Our theme this time around is
Thank You. Timely for the season but certainly timeless for any day. Create a card (any size) that thanks anyone for anything. It does not have to be Thanksgiving specific. Just make sure that it is flat enough to fit comfortably in an envy for mailing (no lumps or bumps).
Here's my DT card for a little inspiration:
We hope you'll join in and play along! And while we are in a thankful mood, Thank You for supporting Cards in Envy and generously sharing your awesome cards with us! Have a great week :)
Hi Annie. This is such a bright cheerful thank you card. Love those gorgeous flowers. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! The vibrant green with the red is really stunning and I love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteAnnie, I just stopped by to say hi and tell you that I love your bright and cheerful thank you card!!
ReplyDelete