Hi friends! The card today is being linked up to the latest Shopping our Stash Challenge: Home Sweet Home. The challenge is to feature houses or buildings on your project. I dug through my stash and found a set of house dies from Memory Box. I think I won these as a door prize at a LSS and I know I haven't used them before :-)
I also tried out the Hero Arts White Puff embossing powder on the roofs that gave them great texture...loved the look along with the white embossed snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great weekend!


Hi Annie! I was scrolling down after seeing your beautiful pumpkin card and I love love this Christmas card! How did you add the tiny windows? I love any house images for Christmas; may have to get a Sizzix, lol.
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! Thanks for your kind comments. The tiny windows are part of the dies. I just popped out the windows, colored with Copics, and then inlaid them. The house dies are called Ardmore House from Memory Box/Poppy Stamp. Hugs, Annie
ReplyDeleteWow... I guess you'll be using these now!!! What a terrific card! Thank you for sharing at SOS... a winner of a card!
ReplyDelete