Hi Again! I'm back to post my second card for today. This card was inspired by the Pretty in Pink challenge over at The Card Concept:
I think the color combination of pink and green is just beautiful and since I'm in Christmas card mode, why not a pink and green one?
I used Distress ink to brush onto the card base and then embossed with a snow folder from Darice. The DSP (Carta Bella) was perfect with it's typewriter font for the die cut circle. The adorable snowman die is from Paper Smooches and the white embossed sentiment from My Favorite Things "Snowfall Blessings" stamp set.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I hope you're having a great week!


Such a cute little snowman - he's adorable in pink and green!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable snowman! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteOh how adorable!!! I love that snowman! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
ReplyDeleteSuch a soft and pretty card, love it, thanks for joining us at the card concept.
ReplyDelete