Thanks for stopping by! Now, show us some hearts!
Monday, February 19, 2018
Cards in Envy: Give It Some Heart
Welcome back for another Cards in Envy Challenge! We're still playing with hearts and I'll bet you have a few still sitting on your desk too after Valentines Day! Just create a card with at least one heart and that is flat enough to fit in an envy and you're on your way to the gallery.
I've been on a rainbow kick for the past few weeks - they make me happy on these gray, winter days. I used Distress Inks to watercolor a background and then layered the PTI Hearts Cover Plate die cut over the watercolored piece. The sentiment is from MFT and I left the inside blank so I could use it for any occasion.
Labels:
Cards in Envy,
Challenge,
CIE DT,
Friendship,
Love,
Valentines Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this, makes my heart happy with all these colours :)
ReplyDeleteThis cheery card makes me happy too! So bright on this rainy dreary day here in PA!
ReplyDelete