Use a sewing related item on your CAS creation and play along! I used to do a lot of sewing and really should dust off my sewing machine. My machine isn't quite as old as the one on my card, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any parts available any more!
This adorable image from Penny Black was watercolored with Zig Clean Color Markers. It makes me smile because when I do finally pull out the old machine, I'm sure I'll need to read the instruction manual on how to thread it! Since it's a CAS challenge, the only "embellishment" I added was two small stitched lines with pink embroidery floss.
Click on the DT members' blog links below for additional inspiration:
The Paper Players Design Team
And just a few rules:
- Create a new paper project.
- Upload your project to your blog with a link back to The Paper Players.
- Provide a direct link to your blog post for your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than FOUR challenges (including ours).
- HAVE FUN!


Annie... your PB mice are adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Annie! Great coloring--love the pink cheeks on the mice. Your added pink stitching is just perfect. Sweet card!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, this is "sew" fabulous! I couldn't wait to comment on it. Those little mice working at that vintage machine are adorable! Love the pink stitching, too! Your card makes me smile! Have a lovely week, My Friend! XX
ReplyDeleteI hadn't sewn on my machine for several years until recently, and it was weird as my hands went to the right places to thread the machine...yours probably will too.
ReplyDeleteI have loved all the cards the DT created, but this one just made me giggle and smile! Reminds me of Cinderella....those little mice busily at work!! Just adorable and a perfect image for my challenge! Thanks for rocking it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable...such a cute image!
ReplyDeleteOh so glorious! I do love this stamp and the way you've coloured it. I really like those little stitches in pink you've added. Wonderful! And I am so with you about sewing. I used to do a lot of it but like you, I'd now have to hunt out the instructions on how to thread up. And the beach trip was glorious - just back this morning.
ReplyDeleteOh... what fabulous coloring and I swear I remember that era of sewing machine. the pink stitching is perfect with the little pink cheeks of the mice. Love it.
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee
This image IS so adorable, Annie! I love the cute little mice and how they are working together as a team! Beautifully colored, too.
ReplyDelete