Hi there! Here's a card I put together on Monday and almost forgot to link it! I used the latest sketch challenge over at The Paper Players:
I rarely make monochromatic cards but thought I would change things up using the Beautiful Butterflies images and sentiment from My Favorite Things and MFT's Blu Raspberry ink. The background was stamped over and over with the new Wonky Backgrounds by Julie over at Ellen Hutson. I kind of like how this turned out ~ maybe because I'm crazy about that ink color!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a good day!


Beautiful, Annie! The butterflies are the perfect for this sketch. I love the spotty background and the pops of black. Sucha gorgeous shade of blue!
ReplyDeleteAnn this is so pretty! Love the butterflies, the simple color scheme, the modern lines, all of it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteI am crazy about those ink colors too! Wowza, what a stunner! So simple and yet so very pretty! Thanks for playing with my PP sketch this week! This is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! And yes, that blue is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Annie - love the blue and the circle background and those butterflies are just perfect for the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDelete