Hi friends! The second card I made today was for the following challenges:
The Paper Players Color Challenge:
Shopping Our Stash #294 - Luck O' the Irish (use green)
I had this Distress Ink background in my stash, framed it with Mama Elephant die cut, and then tried to figure out the rest. I thought I'd go with an Easter card and use the Hero Arts layering bunny die. I added two Easter egg die cuts (Memory Box) and stamped/white heat embossed the sentiment. The more I looked at this bunny, he looks so serious (or sad?). Like he's wondering where in the heck did those eggs come from!
Anyhoo...thanks for stopping by and Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Annie, Saw this at SOS and just had to pop in and tell you how cute it is... in spite of (or because of) the bunny's expression. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable die cuts, your background is amazing, and I love the minty green you used, Ann! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great background Annie - and your diecut bunny is so realistic! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great background Annie - and your diecut bunny is so realistic! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteHe is a serious little bunny...but a cute one! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, your background is gorgeous! This little bunny is so darn cute! Love it! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX
ReplyDeleteThat is such a perfect spring is around the corner card. Love it. Thanks for joining in the luck of the Irish challenge at shopping our stash.
ReplyDelete