In our family, any birthday that ends with an "oh" is a landmark event. My little brother will soon be celebrating a landmark of a birthday, so...perfect time to play along with CASology's latest challenge:
I thought he would appreciate a card that went right to the point :) The background stamp (Altenew) was inked up with Memento Desert Sand ink. I die cut the numbers out of chipboard and inked up with Espresso Distress Ink. Finally, I added the sentiment (MFT) in VersaFine Vintage Sepia and heat embossed with clear EP. That's it...no glitter or shimmer...just a CAS guy card!
Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week!


I love the simplicity of this card, Annie! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteLove your card. Wondering where you got your number die from.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kelly! I 'think' the dies are from Little B. I have them mounted on a magnetic card but forgot to label them. That's what I get for trying to be organized!
DeleteAnnie, What a fab guy card for a bro celebrating a milestone birthday. Love it!
ReplyDeleteA SUPERB guy card, and that background stamp adds just the perfect amount of interest to make this card not only beautifully CAS, but wonderfully elegant too. The perfect card for a landmark celebrations! SO glad you could join us at CASology this week!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant take on the cue word, Annie, and I love that dotty Altenew circle!
ReplyDelete