Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What's Poppin'?

Good Morning!  It's time for another CASology Challenge and I couldn't wait for my Academy Award inspired card...did you watch?


What goes better with a good movie than a crunchy handful of buttered popcorn?

I used an older Stamps of Life set called "popcorn2stamp" and, after some stamping and masking, I did some simple Copic coloring (because that's how I roll) to color up the popcorn container and puffs of buttery goodness.

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week!  

3 comments:

  1. Just been to see La-la Land ... with popcorn! Great take on our cue word this week! So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I can't remember the last time I went to the movies...but when I do, popcorn is a must! Super fun CAS card and great take on the cue this week! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the cue but now you've got me craving popcorn! Ha ha! Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete