Here's my black & white DT card with a "smidge" of yellow for inspiration:
I clear heat embossed the Floral Fantasy background (MFT) on Neenah Solar White and layered it on a black Hero Arts notecard. Love these notecards ~ they are white on the inside. I added a fishtail banner (MFT) and sentiment/die cut from Sunny Studio. I did die cut about 4 of the 'Color' word so I could stack 'em up. The second part of the sentiment was heat embossed with white detail EP. Lastly, I added a few MME yellow enamel dots.
We had so much fun looking at all the beautiful entries in our last challenge. There's so much amazing talent! Please play along with us this time and show us your black & white cards with a "smidge" of any color ~ just make sure they are flat enough to fit in an envy :)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week and Happy Spring!!

Hi Annie! I really love your choice of yellow for your smidge of color! Your card is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteHi Annie! Sorry I've been slow getting around to the DT blogs for this challenge. Stunning card - love the color combo you chose and the fact that the background looks like a coloring book page. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning! The pop of yellow is perfect.
ReplyDelete