Thursday, April 5, 2018

Bon Voyage

Yippee!  I found some time to play today in a couple of challenges:


Shopping Our Stash #348 - Black, White & One other color (yellow)

A card for a friend starting a new adventure in search of SUNNIER days!


Neenah Solar White
MFT Sun Ray Stencil
Catherine Pooler Stamps & Dies (Bon Voyage)
Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade
VersaFine Onyx Black

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,
Annie


5 comments:

  1. What a great going away card, Annie! The sunray Paris perfectly with the luggage. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the burst behind the luggage - great anchor. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS design! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you placed the suitcase over the sun rays - so COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little suitcase is adorable and the sunshine behind it is perfect! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete