Thursday, April 12, 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #043

Hi there!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for the newest challenge over at Tic Tac Toe!  I've really enjoyed playing this challenge and I'm very honored that the talented Design Team asked me to join them this week.

Here's the board:


I went with the bottom row across: Square, Die Cut, & Dots.


I used a couple of different stencils.  The blueberry layer was stenciled with VersaMark and SSS Circle Dots and the white square with Distress Ink and an all over dot stencil.  The SU dragonfly was watercolored, die cut, and layered over another vellum die cut.  The heat embossed sentiment is from the same Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.  Finally, I shined up the wings with Nuvo Glitter Gloss which are very sparkly IRL!

Thanks so much to the DT for the invite and thank YOU for stopping by.  Now, head over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge for the details and play along!  

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Love the multicolored wings on the dragonfly--so life-like!

    ReplyDelete