Our fab hostess, Sandy, is looking for anything magical on your Clean and Simple project this week.
On a black card base, I used Wow Gold Glitter embossing powder to heat emboss my sentiment from Neat & Tangled. I die cut my 'Thoughtful Faerie' from Poppy Stamps out of white cardstock and again out of gold glitter cardstock so I could inlay shimmer on her wings. To finish it off, I added a thin strip of black & white cardstock along the left edge and some shiny white metallic star sequins from SU.
Check out the magical inspiration from the Design Team and come play with us!
The Paper Players Design Team
And just a few rules:
- Create a new paper project.
- Upload your project to your blog with a link back to The Paper Players.
- Provide a direct link to your blog post for your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than FOUR challenges (including ours).
- Have FUN!
Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a wonderful week!


Annie, this is fabulous! I love the black background with the gold embossing! The black/white stripe makes it all pop! Just magical! I hope you have a great week! XX
ReplyDeleteAnnie, this is fabulous! Perfectly CAS but with just the right amount of detail. Love the glitter embossing powder and the striped accent piece is the perfect touch. Awesome card, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI think this is AMAZING, Annie. I love the bold black base with the white and gold. the stripy strip is perfect. I hope the week ahead is good to you.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is awesome! That fairy really stands out on the black background, and the gold really adds a magical touch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card...I love the gold...very magical!
ReplyDeleteAnnie this came out great! I love the gold embossed sentiment on the black background, and your little fairy is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour fairy is so striking against the black background and I just love to gold sparkle! A wonderfully grown up fairy card - you're never too old for a little magic!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, I love the black background - it really makes the gold and white pop off the page and your fairy is divine! I agree with Joanne, this is a wonderful grown-up fairy card :-)
ReplyDeletehugs
jaydee