Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sow Good!

Hi there!  It was a beautiful day today and I'm itchin' to go on my annual plant buying spree with my garden buddy!  I put this card together for her and I'm linking up to Words 2 Craft By April/May Challenge: The Promise of April.  The inspiring quote for the challenge is:

No Winter lasts forever, no Spring skips its turn. 
April is a promise that May is bound to keep, and we know it. 
~ Hal Borland

Neenah Solar White Cardstock
MFT DSP
Ellen Hutson "Plant Lady" stamps & Dies
Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy planting!  



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image for the quote! Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's a cutie....lovely, fun bright colors! Hope you had fun on your plant-buying spree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for our Words 2 Craft By challenge!! What says spring more than gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, What a sweet card that you're gardening buddy is sure to love! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. We always love seeing your cards/projects in our W2CB gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete