Hi Paper Players Friends! It's Sunday and time for a new challenge. This week, the awesome Jaydee is hosting a Sketch Challenge that is so versatile...my favorite kind! Take a look!
I fell in love with the "Lots of Happy" card kit from Stampin' Up but screwed up when ordering. I ended up with the refill kit but it had all the fun elements I liked, just not the stamp set. I have quite a few stamps that worked just fine so it ended up being a happy mistake after all. The gold embossed sentiment is from Gina K.'s wreath builder kit which fit perfectly for this card. I colored the flower elements with Zig Clean Color Markers and an aqua brush and added gold leaf die cuts from SU Petals and More. I like how it turned out!
We can wait to see what you come up with using this fab sketch. Check out the rest of the Design Team's beauties:
The Paper Players Design Team
And just a few rules:
-
Create a new paper project.
Upload your project to your blog with a link back to The Paper Players.
Provide a direct link to your blog post for your challenge entry.
Please link your card to no more than FOUR challenges (including ours).
Have FUN!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great week!
I love this Annie - this is one of my favourite kits! I love how you made your own card with the refill kit - those bright orange blooms really pop and the addition of the vellum really adds to the texture. Such a pretty card!
ReplyDeleteYour blooms are beautiful!I love that sentiment too..so awesome embossed in gold.
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy accident, Annie, because I love what you've done with this kit refill. Such bold colours against the stripes ... just delicious! I hope you have a great week.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Annie, I call these “happy accidents” - and you certainly made something so lovely with what you had. I really like the florals reflected behind the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, this is lovely! That sentiment is perfect! Isn't it great when you can combine things to create a fabulous result! I sure hope you are having a great week! XX
ReplyDeleteAnnie... so love your style in cardmaking. All your creations are fab! The oranges, blacks and vellum, all just came together in this card for an amazing impact!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the rich colors and the stripes....your coloring is divine!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, I love everything about this card! The colors, stripes, touches of gold - all fabulous!
ReplyDelete